If you received a Google email regarding a migration action due to deprecation of the OAuth out-of-band (OOB) authorization flow, along with the PROJECT(s) and CLIENT ID(s), then the client type associated with those ID(s) is no longer valid and you need to take action so you can continue to use and access your Google Drive mount at your seedbox apps.
At the bottom of the prementioned email, there should be a list with all the projects and client ids that are affected. If one of those client ids is associated with your seedboxe's Google Drive mounts, then please keep reading.
Please check below to which category you belong, and follow our instructions. If you are still uncertain about what to do even after reading the instructions below, feel free to open a support ticket.
For users that integrated Google Drive mount into Plex during Plex installation
If you belong to this category and you haven't migrated yet, then you need to do one of the following:
- If you do not mind losing your library metadata/watched history then you can just uninstall Plex from your client area, install the rclone mount, via Seedbucket and finally install again Plex from your client area. After you re-add your library paths from the Plex interface and let Plex scan those paths, you are ready to use your new setup.
- If you do not want to lose your library metadata/watched history, install the rclone mount via Seedbucket first, and then contact us via support in order to connect your newly created rclone mount with your existing Plex installation.
For users that connected their rclone mounts via Seedbucket, and before February 28, 2022
If you are in this category then things are fairly simple.
- Uninstall your rclone mount from within Seedbucket > Settings > Apps
- After uninstalling successfully, install it again by following this guide
- After installation completes, your Plex will automatically connect to your newly installed rclone mount and you can continue using it just like before!
Please note that in all cases above regarding the rclone mount installation guide, you can just skip to step 4/5 if you wish to use your existing project and simply create a new set of credentials with the appropriate client type.
If you experience ANY issue at all, please do not hesitate to open a support ticket.